Commercial Water Procurement
Finding a better water supplier could save your company thousands.
At UTG, we offer our clients a complete ongoing water procurement service. It is not enough for a broker to simply price everything on a like for like basis and then disappear. Businesses deserve much more.We offer six ways that we help medium sized to large companies save on their water and waste bills. When used together, we have achieved savings of up to 45% for our clients, as well as substantial refunds in many cases:
- Analysis – This is the vital first step that we see so many brokers and consultants missing, which is a shame, as this is also where many savings are made. Why does a building have 3 supplies, is this the right meter size for you, how clean is the waste water from your factory?
- Preparation – Knowing which suppliers are most competitive by location and consumption is important. Understanding how your business’s plans will affect demand can have to be considerable effect too.
- Options – Water contracts may appear to be very simple, but the deeper you dig, the more options you can uncover. It is all about understand what is right for your business and your flexibility.
- Leadership – We understand that you, as procurement managers, financial directors and business owners, are looking for the best way to manage your energy portfolios. To help you achieve your goals and to offer the best possible advice and service to you, we partner with leading organisations who offer complementary products and services.
- Lifetime Support – Ensuring the right billing, meters and tariffs whilst reclaiming any overspending for the full duration of all contracts is just part of the service – although it is not something all our competitors offer for free. We also work with you to manage your portfolio – adding new sites as you take them on, installing new connections and terminating contracts for any sites you no longer operate.
- Opportunities – Whether you are looking for funding for energy efficiency, power generation or demand management projects and any other cost cutting measures, we can help you raise the finance required or work with you on a shared revenue/savings basis. Looking for an insurance backed guarantee on those savings, we have that too.
Based in Scotland or England?
The de-regulation of water in Scotland has created a highly competitive suppliers market which we can use to your advantage to potentially save thousands on water. In England, water has been de-regulated on 1st april 2017,so now is the best time to save money!
Comprehensive site surveys with water and effluent cost reduction
UTG works with one of the UK’s largest water consultants. This means that we could implement cost reduction strategies to save thousands of pounds before a supplier switch is even made.
Easy and seamless to switch suppliers
The entire process is simple as we handle everything from start to finish, including procurement, tendering, negotiating and liaising with you to ensure a smooth changeover for substantial water bill savings. Plus, as we can take our fee from the supplier, switching to a cheaper water supplier couldn’t be simpler.